At St Mary’s we hold a number of prayer events …
- Daily we have morning prayer in church 9.05 (25 minutes)
- Monthly we hold a prayer meeting 9-10am on the last Saturday of the month
- Annually we have 36 hours of constant prayer in May
- A Quiet day in June/July
- A Week of Prayer in September
- We have a bimonthly leaflet, so we can prayer for the parish, people and our various organisations and events
Church Prayer Request Board
We have prayer request board which we use each week to pray for those who have been mentioned - no details but their first name as God is is already aware of their need. These requests each are prayed on each Friday morning and at our evening service with a healing focus.
Lighting a candle
The friends of St Marys kindly donated a prayer votive to light a candle as a prayer request.